Try Our Thick & Rich Whipped Hemp Cream Today
Do you have dry, cracked or super dry hands, cuticles, heels, elbows or knees and need a super moisturizing, heavy cream to tackle a big job? Try our Hemp Cream Whipped with Goat Milk.
Our Hemp Cream is made with hemp seed oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil and shea butter along with pure goat milk (from our herd of Silly Goats). What more can we say? this has all the ultra-hydrating oils and butters needed to hydrate, revitalize and heal your damaged skin.
A Little About Our Hemp Cream.
- Hemp is richly loaded with vitamin A, E, Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids. This oil penetrates deeply into the skin to help heal damaged skin.
- Cocoa Butter – A few reasons why cocoa butter is so valuable is its high concentration of antioxidant compounds, that include fatty acids: oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. These fatty acids are beneficial for the body and aid in neutralizing free radicals in the skin.
- Coconut Oil is an excellent moisturizer and has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Shea Butter -The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils Shea butter aids in the anti-aging process.
- Pure Goat Milk is richly packed in 50 vitamins and nutrients. Goat milk is known for healing and rejuvenating skin. Goat milk is rich in Caprylic Acid, Lactic Acid, an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid. Alpha-Hydroxy Acid penetrates in to the top layer of the epidermis of the skin, removes dead skin cells, and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, creating new, younger, brighter Skin.
Our Hemp Lotion Is Farm Fresh!
The hemp seed oil, for our hemp Cream is grown and harvested on small farms locally and then processed locally at CNY Hemp Processing. The seeds are harvested and cold pressed to extract the oil. You are getting virgin hemp oil and at the same time supporting local families and their farms.
Here at Silly Goat’s Farm we use our fresh goat milk in all our products, that have goat milk in them. We have a registered herd of Lamancha goats. Most of them are born and raised right here on the farm where they graze in our grassy pastures. We store hay and alfalfa off of our fields to feed them over the winter and we buy our sweet grain (to coax them onto the milk stand) from a local farm family that raises and makes the mixture in their grain mill. They all have names and are loved and treated like family because they are! We love our Silly Goats!
All other ingredients are sourced locally, if at all possible, and if they aren’t gotten locally we purchase the best ingredients available on the market at the time. We start by making this for our own family and when it is good enough for my family, we offer it to you, our extended family. We hope you enjoy all our products and thank you for supporting us.
Ingredients: Agua, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax (Vegetable Sourced Natural), Palm Stearic Acid, Goat Milk, Optiphen, Vitamin E.
Our Hemp Cream is offered in 2 convenient sizes, 3.5 and 7.5 oz tubs.